Here at Nina Rossi we want to be as transparent with you as possible on how we are collecting and using user data. Which is why, if you have any concerns or questions about how your data is being used, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.We have, laid out below, a detailed look at all that we are doing with the information that we receive.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, and the Internet Protocol address, When signing up as a partner with us, we save all your information and put it into a database for the use of sending out newsletters.You are always able to opt-out of the newsletter by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email.
Minors or children should not be using the Website, as you enter a binding agreement to this policy when entering our website.
We only use your personal information to give you the services that Nina Rossi provides or to communicate with out about the services or the Website.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Nina Rossi is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
Nina Rossi is allowed to email or phone you to send you promotional emails or newsletters or to communicate with you about the website. Again, you can opt-out of the newsletters by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
We do not share or sell your personal information with third parties.We only us your data to periodically transmit it to external services to help you improve our marketing campaigns and the effectiveness of our website. The services we currently transmit your data to are:
- Google Analytics – uses info to show site analytics
- Mailchimp – uses info to send and track emails and newsletters to our subscribers
- Tawkto – tracks IP addresses of people currently visiting website and tracks conversations had on the chat widget.
- Facebook Pixel – used to measure the success of our ad campaigns by tracking traffic to our website and clicks on our website.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.